Create spaces that empower you.
Feng Shui is a 4000 year old philosophy that's been followed to create harmony and wholeness within spaces to support, health, well-being and prosperity. This ancient discipline, developed from observing nature, is based on the belief that chi (or subtle energy) flows within and around everything-people, animals, plants, buildings, hills, rivers, roads, etc.
When chi is unrestricted and flows smoothly it can promote health, vitality and inspiration. If chi is blocked, stagnated or moves too quickly, it can cause stress , illness, or turmoil. Applying Feng Shui principles can restore and enhance balance, harmony and abundance.
Winston Churchill understood this: "We shape our buildings, and afterwards our building shape us."
Address imbalances and cultivate positive energy.
Your living and working spaces are essentially containers of energy from the Feng Shui perspective. The colors, patterns and objects that surround you create and influence the movement of chi in your space. When you are aware of how the chi in your space influences you, you can intentionally shift the energy, you can transform an environment into a positive and supportive force in your life.
Feng Shui Principles and Practices:
- Clear discordant energy from previous occupants
- Balance and activate the chi of the land
- Optimize orientation of the lot and relationship with land features (waterways, roads, other buildings and utilities)
- Architecture and floor plan design
- Arrangement or orientation of furnishings, art and decor
- Color, shape, texture and conscious application of the 5 elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water)
- Use of art on the site with meaning or symbolism to facilitate the desired movement of chi
- Landscaping, paths, gardens and placement of trees, plants and water features